"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman." - Coco Chanel



April 4, 2011

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf

Wendy has been my latest thing to watch on Youtube and her latest video that L sent me on Saturday just blew my mind. I had no idea that there were 25 ways to wear a scarf and she totally outdid herself. I actually bumped onto Wendy's channel via StyleHaul's and was immediately drawn in by her personality. Can't wait to see more of her work and Mystery Man's editing skillz are off the hook! I wish I have that much time to invest in a video, but alas I have stretched myself a bit thin among my many projects. =P

L has even shown the video to her mom and trust me when I say that we have referred back to the video many a times the past few days. Wendy's sense of style seems to come effortlessly and her tips and tricks are helpful and by far unique. Who would've thought to put peanut butter on shoes? This girl is one to be reckon with and I hope to see many more great ideas in the future.



Hope you enjoyed!

1 comments:

Mindy♥ said... [Reply]

I absolutely adore Wendy as well!!! :) I'm so happy you featured her on your blog.

Post a Comment

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
— Coco Chanel

 
Powered by Blogger