"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman." - Coco Chanel



March 29, 2011

"I'd rather be fun and decadent..."

...camp and glamorous. Go out. Shine. Be loud." Marc Jacobs

Mel and I each have our own individual styles whether it be very feminine, trendy, or preppy chic. With that said, there's no theme with today's post but more of a reflection of our daily personal styles taken from our wardrobe.


Outfit:
Romper + belt: F21
Cardigan: F21
Necklace: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe wedges
Bag: BCBG

Melanie:

I love to wear rompers during spring/summer seasons, bc it's so easy to grab and add few accessories together and you've got yourself a cute outfit quickly. They are so effortless to wear that I'd recommend having at least one or two for your wardrobe. High-heeled wedges go nicely with a romper if you want to give your legs the illusion of length. This is because most rompers' hem are pretty short to begin with and any high-heeled will already add height to your legs. Both win-win! For days that are a bit chilly, a nice cardigan can add just the touch of warmth, but still be able to take it off and light enough to carry through-out the day.


Outfit:
Shirt: Splendid
Cargo pants: Lerner New York
Leather jacket: Andrew Marc
Scarf: Banana Republic
Cuff: John Hardy
Necklace: John Hardy
Shoes: Pour La Victoire

Linda:
I've been into leopard print lately, so decided that this shirt would be suitable to wear to match my fashion mood:P The weather still been schizo and today it decided it wanted to be cold, so I added a leather jacket for a bit of a rocker chic look. Trying to keep the outfit casual but still a bit edgy I wore cargo pants and completed the look with stilettos. I like the idea of mixing feminine and masculine together and thought pieces on this outfit reflected my mood today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
— Coco Chanel

 
Powered by Blogger